Cooking on a boat is different, but boat-friendly recipes make great meals on your cruising adventures not just possible but easy (they’re great for camping and RVing, too). And a variety of options for dietary and equipment restrictions will please everyone — even on land!
- Recipes designed to be mixed by hand
- Grilling recipes to keep the heat out of the boat
- No oven on your boat? Check out the Omnia Stove Top Oven recipes
- Cruising without refrigeration? Yep, got recipes for that, too
- Thermal cooking to keep propane usage down, cook when it’s convenient and keep heat out of the boat
- Make-ahead meals for passages or weekends on the boat
- Keto/LCHF for diabetics
- Dairy-free (check the recipe notes for variations)
- From scratch, including making “ingredients” to use in other recipes
Our FREE Provisioning Spreadsheet
Wondering how much of what foods to take on your next trip? Know just how much to buy of what — all arranged by grocery store aisle — with our handy Provisioning Spreadsheet. Includes detailed instructions to edit it for your favorite foods, how much your family eats, and how long you’ll be gone. No spreadsheet skills needed!
It’s FREE — get it here.