By clicking on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, signing up for a free mini-course or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, for any course or product, you agree to be provided with products or services by The Boat Galley, LLC (“TBG”), and are entering into a legal agreement, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Within 30 days of purchase of a course or ebook sold directly by TBG, you may request a full refund of the purchase price if you are dissatisfied for any reason. Products sold by others are governed by their own terms of sale and TBG is not liable for refunds or other damages.
- You will be denied access to the course or book if your payment does not complete for any reason.
- Purchase of a course or ebook and/or signing up for a free mini-course includes a free subscription to The Boat Galley Newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time through links in the newsletter.
- You shall receive important information about your purchase or free course via email and must provide an email address where you can receive information.
- Your email may be used to show you ads for TBG products and services but will never be sold or given to other companies or people.
- Your sole remedy for any damages by any course sold directly by Carolyn is the refund of the purchase price. YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TBG BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, SERVICE OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY COURSE OR BOOK, SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, STORING FOOD WITHOUT REFRIGERATION AND PREPARING YOUR BOAT FOR A HURRICANE. The foregoing applies even if TBG has been advised of the possibility of or could have foreseen the damages. In those states that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for the damages, TBG’s liability is limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by law. In no event shall TBG’s cumulative liability to you exceed $100 or the cost of the course, whichever is larger.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- The course or book you purchased will be available to you as long as the course is maintained by TBG.
- The videos and slideshows in the course are provided as streams and are not downloadable.
- The course or book may be upgraded, modified, or changed at any time without notice and without additional cost to you.
- You may not:
- Give anyone else access to a course or book unless you purchased it as a gift and are not using it yourself. One purchase gives access to one person.
- Copy any of the material in the course or ebook for someone else or download anything other than sections marked as downloads.
- Use the online course in any manner, or in connection with any content, data, hardware, software or other materials that infringes upon or violates any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of Carolyn or any third party, or that constitutes a defamation, libel, invasion of privacy, or violation of any right of publicity, or that is threatening, harassing or malicious.
- The Internet may cause delays during the transfer or download of information from the website and its service providers and you shall not hold TBG liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of Internet use. The website will not be available on a continuous twenty-four-hour basis due to such delays, or delays caused by TBG’s upgrading, modifying, or otherwise maintaining the website and the course itself.
- You may be denied access to the course if, in TBG’s sole discretion, you have failed to abide by these Terms of Service or appear likely to do so. You accept that TBG may, but has no obligation to, monitor the services or any portion thereof, and/or to oversee compliance with these Terms of Service.
- Where course purchase also gives access to a Facebook group, that access is subject to Facebook’s terms of service, internet availability and also the group rules. Facebook access is not guaranteed.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.
Our FREE Provisioning Spreadsheet
Wondering how much of what foods to take on your next trip? Know just how much to buy of what — all arranged by grocery store aisle — with our handy Provisioning Spreadsheet. Includes detailed instructions to edit it for your favorite foods, how much your family eats, and how long you’ll be gone. No spreadsheet skills needed!
It’s FREE — get it here.