Roasted brussels sprouts are so much more flavorful than steamed and are easy to make in the Omnia Stove Top Oven.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts for the Omnia
- 4 cups brussels sprouts , fresh or frozen and thawed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Clean brussels sprouts and cut large ones in half lengthwise. Place in bowl.
- Preheat the Omnia base plate over high heat for 3 minutes.
- While base plate is preheating, toss the brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt and pepper until thoroughly coated with oil.
- Place brussels sprouts in food pan and cover. Using the silicone liner will make cleanup easier but the brussels sprouts won’t brown and browning is what makes them taste so good.
- Set the covered pan on the heated base plate. Leave the burner on high for 1 minute, then turn it down to medium-high.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes. Every 10 minutes, very briefly take the lid off and stir the veggies using a silicone or nylon spoon or spatula to keep from marking the pan. Don’t be surprised as steam vents from the pan — this is to be expected and what gives the veggies the good taste and texture.
- Brussels sprouts are done when fork tender. Some will be golden.
- Serve hot!
Don’t have an Omnia? Buy your Omnia Stove-Top Oven at Amazon.Some links above (including all Amazon links) are affiliate links, meaning that I earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.