I don’t know of anyone who LIKES to do dishes. But it has to be done.
I guess everyone is looking for ways to make the job easier — or use less water — as the articles I’ve written with tips are always popular.
So here they all are, together with a couple of others on galley cleaning and drain cleaning (just because they seem to go here), gathered into a mini-series:
- Another Idea for Draining Dishes
- Cleaning a Coffee Basket
- Cleaning a Thermos
- Cleaning Pans
- Cleaning the Gap
- Cleaning with Denture Tablets
- Conserve Water with Your Gear Choices
- Dish Drainer
- Dish Scraping 2.0
- Dishrags or Sponges?
- Do You Love Making Cookies But Dread Washing Up?
- Draining Silverware
- Four Easy Ways to Conserve Water
- How to Use Less Water on Your Soapy Dishes
- In-Sink Dish Drainer
- Keep Drains Working
- Non-Rusting Dish Drainers
- One Sink or Two?
- Scraping the Dishes
- Scrub Buds & Dish Drops
- Silicone Dish Mat/Hot Pad
- Six Tools for Easy Galley Clean Up
- Slow or Stopped Galley Drain
- Sour Smelling Dish Rags?
- Spaghetti Scrubber
- Tips for Hand-Washing Dishes