Ohhh, free stuff! Everybody’s favorite!
I’ve come across a number of good FREE PDF downloads that are useful on a boat, plus I posted my downloadable Inventory and Provisioning Spreadsheet.
Here, I’ve collected all the articles in one place, making it easy for you to download them. One word of advice, though — don’t use the PDF link at the bottom of this article. That will simply make a PDF of this page but won’t get you the “real” PDFs.
Follow the directions in each article to download the PDFs you want — most are actually located on other sites. They’re great to print out and laminate, leave on the computer for reference or — a favorite with many cruisers — load onto a Kindle or other portable device so that it’s easy to take them with you when provisioning!
- Downloadable Provisioning Spreadsheet
- FREE Beef Information for Cruisers
- How to Grill Guides: FREE PDF Downloads
- Spices in Foreign Languages: PDFs
- Chili Pepper Guide: PDF & Tips
- How to Cut Up or Bone a Chicken: FREE PDF’s
- Pork: FREE Downloads
- What’s on the Boat?
- Before Moving Boat Checklist
- Where There Is No Doctor – FREE DOWNLOAD
- Instant Read Thermometer Temperatures
- FREE Downloads of Dashew Books
- USCG Regulations
- What’s That Marker?
- Spice List English-Indonesian
And don’t forget that you can get a free sample of The Boat Galley Cookbook, with 33 recipes in a 28-page PDF.
And some good non-galley downloads . . .
- BoatUS Hurricane Prep Guide
- CommuterCruiser Monthly Maintenance Checklist
- CommuterCruiser Checklist to Leave the Boat for the Holidays
- CommuterCruiser Checklist for Leaving the Dock
- CommuterCruiser Caretaker Checklist
- CommuterCruiser Checklist to Leave the Boat in the Water
- CommuterCruiser Checklist When Leaving Boat (Outside a Hurricane Zone)