What do you do with the trash on a boat? There’s never enough room for the stuff you want, so what do you do with the stuff you don’t want?
No, don’t pitch it overboard. Check out the articles below for a number of ways to reduce and manage your trash —
- Using Fewer Paper Towels
- Water Bottles
- Provisioning Choices to Reduce Onboard Trash
- Storing Plastic Grocery Bags
- Trash Compaction
- That’s Not Trash!
- More Trash Management
- Burning Trash
- Less Trash & More Privacy
- Keeping Trash on the Boat
- Better Trash Storage
- Instead of Microbeads . . .
- Manage Your Trash to Avoid Bugs
- Tuesday = Trash Day
- Motoring with Crud in the Water
- Keeping Trash and Recycling Separate